Ludwig Meister GmbH & Co. KG
Based in Dachau
Registered at the Registration Court of Munich (Registergericht München) Commercial Register Section A (HRA) 73650
Tel: (0049) 8131 3331-0
Fax: (0049) 8131 3331-99
Peter L. Meister, Dipl.-Ing. (degree in engineering)
Gerd Mayer, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) (degree in engineering from a university of applied sciences)
Partner with unlimited liability:
Ludwig Meister Verwaltungs GmbH
Based in Dachau
Registered at the Registration Court of Munich (Registergericht München) Commercial Register Section B (HRB) 123169
Sparkasse Dachau (sort code 700 515 40) 407 049
Dresdner Bank (sort code 700 800 00) 565 136 000
Postbank München (sort code 700 100 80) 189 92 – 809
Volksbank Raiffeisenbank Dachau (700 915 00) 115 452
Tax no. 107/167/53005
VAT ID no. DE 129998905
Please send any feedback on our website to: email@example.com
Notice on external links and own content
According to article 8 of the German Teleservices Act (Teledienstegesetz), as the content provider, the author is responsible for the content they make available for use, in accordance with general laws. A distinction should be made between our own content and the contents of hyperlinks ("links") which are made available by other providers.
Links are always considered to be hyperlinks to "live", dynamic content. The responsible party has checked the external content when the link was initially placed, to verify whether this would possibly constitute grounds for liability on the part of the responsible party, according to civil or criminal law. However, the responsible party is not checking content which they themselves have provided a link to on an on-going basis. The responsible party does not constantly check for changes which could provide new grounds for liability. If the responsible party finds out, or is told by others that content which it has provided a link to is grounds for liability under civil or criminal law, the responsible party will remove the link.
The author accepts no liability for the information provided being up-to-date, correct or complete, nor for the quality of said information. Liability claims against the author in relation to damage to material or intellectual property caused by the use or lack of use of the information provided or by the use of flawed or incomplete information is generally excluded, unless the author can be proven to have acted with intent or gross negligence.
The whole content is non-binding and subject to change. The author reserves the express right to change, add to or delete individual parts or pages or the entire content of the website without giving prior notice, and also reserves the right to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
Copyright and trademark law
In all publications, the author shall endeavour to respect the copyrights for any graphics, audio recordings, video sequences and texts, to use graphics, audio recordings, video sequences and texts created by the author or to use license-free graphics, audio recordings, video sequences and texts.
All brands and trademarks mentioned in the online content, including those protected by third parties, are subject to the trademark and ownership rights, as amended, of each respective registered owner, without limitation. The fact that trademarks are mentioned does not imply that such trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties!
The author reserves the copyright for any published items created by the author. Duplication or use of the aforementioned graphics, audio recordings, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is prohibited unless the author has given explicit consent.
Legal force of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet content from which you were referred to this page. Should any part or individual phrasing of this text not, no longer, or not fully comply with the laws currently in force, this shall not affect the content or validity of the remaining parts of the document.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) This document is to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data pertaining to an individual, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, or user behavior.
(2) The controller, pursuant to Art. 4 Clause 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is
Ludwig Meister GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: (08131) 3331-0
Fax: (08131) 3331-99
You can contact our data protection officer at
RA Dr. Nils Helmke
Phone: 0234 282 533 20
Fax: 0234 282 533 10
(3) When contacting us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data you communicate (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name) will be stored by us so as to enable us to answer your questions. Further information is provided on a voluntary basis and merely serves to facilitate our contact to answer your query. All data collected in this context will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required. If legal archiving duties apply, we will restrict processing.
(4) Any circumstances under which we commission processors to execute individual functions of our offer or might wish to use your data for commercial purposes are described in detail below. We will also indicate the stipulated archiving periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
–right of information
–right of rectification or erasure
–right of restricted processing
–right of objection against processing
–right of data portability
(2) In addition, you are entitled to file a complaint with a data protection authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e., if you don't register or otherwise submit information to us, we will only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data detailed below. This is technically required for you to be able to view our website and to safeguard its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
–date and time of your request
–time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
–content of query (page)
–status of access / HTTP status code
–transferred data volume
–website issuing the request
–operating system and surface
–language and version of browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and allocated to your browser. They transfer certain information to the originator of the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or place viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to render our Internet service more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functions are explained below:
–transient cookies (cf. b)
–persistent cookies (cf. c).
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include session cookies. Session cookies store the session ID, which serves to allocate various requests your browser issues during a session. They enable recognition of your computer upon your next visit to our website. Session cookies will be deleted as soon as you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a given time period, which may vary, depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time via your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences. For example, you can reject all or third-party cookies. Please note that, in this event, you may not be able to access all functions of this website.
§ 4 Other website functions and offers
(1) In addition to providing you with information, our website offers various services. To use these services, you will, generally, have to enter additional personal data as required for us to provide the respective services. This data is also subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) We sometimes use third-party service providers to process your data. We carefully select such providers, they are bound to our instructions, and they are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) We may also transfer your personal data to third parties if promotional activities, prize competitions, contract conclusions, or other services are offered jointly with our partners. You will receive detailed information upon entering your personal data or in the description of the respective offers below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are headquartered outside the EEA (European Economic Area), you will be informed of the consequences in the description of the respective offers.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) You are free to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Such revocation will impact the reliability of the processing of your personal data once it has been issued to us.
(2) To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required to execute a contract we may have with you. Please refer to the descriptions of the respective functions below for details. Should you object to the processing of your personal data, please indicate the reasons why you do not wish for your personal data to be processed as commonly practiced by us. In the event of your justified objections, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue/adapt the processing of your personal data or explain our compelling and justified reasons why we will continue to process your personal data.
(3) As a matter of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. To object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 6 Use of our web shop
(1) If you wish to place an order via our web shop, the personal data required to execute your order must be entered for the contract to be effective. Mandatory fields are marked and required for contract execution. All other information is provided on a voluntary basis. The data provided will be processed in the context of handling your order. For this purpose, we may submit your payment information to our bank. The legal basis for this transaction is Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR.
You may select to open a customer account and store your data for future purchases. When creating an account via the “My account” option, the information entered will be stored on a revocable basis. You may erase all other data, including your user account, via the customer settings at any time.
In addition, we may process the data you provide to inform you about interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) Under relevant trade and tax laws, we are obliged to archive your address, payment, and order data for at least 10 years. However, we will restrict processing after [two years], i.e., your data will only be used as required by law.
(3) In order to protect your personal data and, in particular, your financial information from unauthorized access, the order process is encrypted via TLS technology.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) You may opt to subscribe to our newsletter, via which we will inform you about our current offers. The goods and services promoted are listed in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure for subscription to our newsletter. This means that, after registration, we will send an e-mail to your e-mail address, asking you to confirm that you have actually subscribed to our newsletter. Should you not confirm your subscription within 7 days, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we will store your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. Via this process, we will be able to substantiate your registration and, if necessary, investigate any misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory field for newsletter subscription is your e-mail address. Any additional information is provided on a voluntary basis and will be used to personalize our communication. Once you have confirmed your subscription, we will store your e-mail address for newsletter distribution purposes. The legal basis for this transaction is Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You may revoke your consent to receive our newsletter and unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. You can click on the link provided in each newsletter, use this form on our website, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or communicate to the contact information indicated in our disclaimer to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. They are text files that will be stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of our website. The information on your use of this website generated by the cookie will, as a rule, be submitted to a Google server in the USA, where it will be stored. If IP anonymization has been activated for this website, Google will abbreviate your IP address in all EU member states as well as in member states of the European Economic and Monetary Union prior to submission. The full IP address will only be submitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities, and to provide other services in connection with the use of the website and the Internet on behalf of the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You may set your browser software to prevent cookies from being saved.Please note, however, that you may not be able to make full use of all website functions. In addition, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected by Google, as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the link below:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension ”_anonymizeIp()“. This means that IP addresses will be processed in an abbreviated form and cannot be traced back to an individual. If your data can be linked to your person, this connection will be prevented and your personal data will be immediately erased.
Click on the link below to block data collection via Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie will prevent the collection of your data in the context of future visits to this website:
Deactivate Google Analytics: deaktivieren
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and optimize the use of our website. The statistical data will help us to improve our offer and make it more attractive to you, our users. For the exceptional cases where personal data is submitted to the USA, Google has acceded the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Google Analytics is used on the legal basis of Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Embedded YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos on our website. They are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be accessed via our website.
(2) Your visit to the website will trigger the notification to YouTube that you have opened the corresponding subsite to our website. Only the data listed in § 3 of this Statement will be transferred, irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you log in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in on Google, your data will immediately be allocated to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your YouTube profile, please log off before activating the button. YouTube will save your personal data as user profiles and use it for advertising or market research purposes and/or the user friendly design of its website. Such data use is, in particular, intended (even for users that are not currently logged in) for the selection of tailored advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You may object to such user profiles being created. Please file your objection with YouTube.
(3) Please refer to the YouTube privacy statement for details concerning the purpose and scope of data collection as well as data processing. You will also find further information concerning your rights and setting configurations to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA and is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Use of Google Maps
(1) This website uses Google Maps. It enables us to show you interactive maps on our website and facilitates your use of the map function.
(2) Your visit to the website will trigger the notification to Google that you have opened the corresponding subsite to our website. Only the data listed in § 3 of this Statement will be transferred, irrespective of whether Google provides a user account via which you log in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in on Google, your data will immediately be allocated to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your Google profile, please log off before activating the button. Google will save your personal data as user profiles and use it for advertising or market research purposes and/or the user friendly design of its website. Such data use is, in particular, intended (even for users that are not currently logged in) for the selection of tailored advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You may object to such user profiles being created. Please file your objection with Google.
(3) Please refer to the privacy statements of the provider, which are referenced below, for details concerning the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in providers. You will also find further information concerning your rights and setting configurations to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA and is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Diese Website verwendet Mouseflow, ein Webanalyse-Tool der Mouseflow ApS, Flaesketorvet 68, 1711 Kopenhagen, Dänemark, um zufällig ausgewählte einzelne Besuche (nur mit anonymisierter IP-Adresse) zu erfassen. So entsteht ein Protokoll der Mausbewegungen, Mausklicks und Tastaturinteraktion, mit der Absicht, einzelne Besuche dieser Website stichprobenartig als sog. Session-Replays wiederzugeben sowie in Form sog. Heatmaps auszuwerten und daraus potentielle Verbesserungen für diese Website abzuleiten. Die durch Mouseflow erfassten Daten sind nicht personenbezogen und werden nicht an Dritte weitergegeben. Die Speicherung und Verarbeitung der erfassten Daten erfolgt innerhalb der EU. Wenn Sie eine Erfassung durch Mouseflow nicht wünschen, können Sie dieser auf allen Websites, die Mouseflow einsetzen, unter dem folgenden Link widersprechen: https://mouseflow.de/opt-out/.
Wufoo von Surveymonkey
Für die Kontaktaufnahme über unser Kontaktformular verwenden wir den Onlinedienst Wufoo der SurveyMonkey Inc., 101 Lytton Avenue Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA („SurveyMonkey“). Sämtliche Daten, die Sie in das Kontaktformular eingeben, werden in unserem Auftrag auf den Servern von SurveyMonkey in den USA verschlüsselt gespeichert. Zudem wird unter anderem Ihre IP-Adresse an SurveyMonkey übermittelt. Rechtsgrundlage der Datenverarbeitung ist Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f). Wir nutzen das Tool, um eingehende Anfragen einfacher organisieren zu und um eine bessere Nutzermöglichkeit für unsere Seite bereitstellen zu können.
Nähere Informationen zum Datenschutz bei SurveyMonkey sind unter folgendem Link abrufbar: https://de.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/privacy-policy/
Die Löschung der Daten erfolgt, sobald die Daten nicht mehr benötigt werden, um die Anfrage zu bearbeiten.
SurveyMonkey hat sich dem US-Privacy-Shield-Abkommen zwischen der EU und den USA zur Erhebung, Nutzung und Speicherung personenbezogener Daten unterworfen, um die Sicherheit Ihrer Daten bei der Übermittlung in die USA zu gewährleisten. https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000Gn7zAAC
Wir nutzen auf unserer Homepage für die Kommentarfunktion unseres Blogs das Plug-In DISQUS, welches von der Big Head Labs, Inc. 717 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, http://www.disqus.com betrieben wird.
Sie können durch Disqus einen Kommentar zu den von uns veröffentlichten Beiträgen abgeben. Der Kommentar wird solange gespeichert, wie der kommentierte Beitrag online ist. Sie können den Kommentar auch vorab wieder löschen. Eine Nutzung von Disqus ist sowohl als registrierter, als auch als unregistrierter Gast möglich. Es besteht die Möglichkeit, sich über Accounts von Drittanbietern, wie z.B. Google, Twitter und Facebook anzumelden. Wenn Sie sich über einen Drittanbieter anmelden, werden auch durch dieses Daten verarbeitet, wobei uns der Umfang der Datenverarbeitung unbekannt ist. Die durch Disqus in der Kommentierungsfunktion erhobenen Daten werden uns von Disqus bereitgestellt. Sollten Sie Disqus nutzen, treten Sie in eine Vertragsbeziehung zu Disqus; dieses Unternehmen wäre soweit Ansprechpartner zu Löschanfragen bezüglich Ihrer Nutzerdaten. Wir nutzen den Dienst, um die Verwaltung der Nutzerkommentare zu erleichtern. Rechtsgrundlage ist Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Nähere Informationen zu Disqus finden Sie unter: http://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/466260-terms-of-service/
Das Unternehmen hat seinen Sitz in den USA und hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield Abkommen unterworfen. Hinweise zum Datenschutz durch Disqus finden Sie hier: https://help.disqus.com/terms-and-policies/disqus-privacy-policy
Wir weisen darauf hin, dass Disqus abgelegte Cookies, den Kommentar, und die IP-Adresse zum Schalten von Werbung nutzt. Sie können bei der Registrierung über die Verwendung Ihrer Daten zu Werbezwecken entscheiden sowie über folgenden Link Ihre Werbeeinstellungen ändern und einen Widerspruch gegen die Verwendung der Daten zu Werbezwecken erklären: https://disqus.com/data-sharing-settings